The IMA welcomes any roofing contractor with a proven track record in the installation of Icopal products. IMA members – and their clients - enjoy a range of benefits across all aspects of their business.
Why join the IMA?:
- FSA regulated insured guarantees add significant value to a finished installation.
- A range of guarantees available depending on product and application.
- The backing of Icopal, the world leader in building protection, adding further credibility to the guarantees on offer
Access and training in world leading products
- Full - and free - training packages for all Icopal products.
- Priority news of new product developments.
- Fast-track training in new products as they come to market, keeping IMA members ahead of the competition.
- Exclusive access to Icopal’s highest quality roofing systems – these products offer up to a 20-year guarantee and must be installed by contractors trained to the highest standards.
- Single source supply - reducing the supply chain, minimising defect and site problems, and improving efficiency and costs.
- Technical and business support.
- Support from one of the industry’s largest technical departments from specification advice to post-installation inspection.
- Dedicated site support to ensure quality is maintained, further strengthening client relationships.
- Enhanced marketing support including use of the IMA logo, branded workwear, and a listing on the IMA website which actively promotes IMA members
Driving standards up
- A chance to help shape the profession by contributing to the IMA Committee.
- Regular newsletters and product updates to keep you informed of latest developments
Could you become an IMA member?
For more information on how to join the IMA, current membership fees, and to request an application pack, click here
Read the IMA Magazine
IMA members receive a regular magazine which provides updates on product and company news, as well as celebrating the achievements of IMA members.
Innovative solutions for all applications: